Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- ACG clinical guideline: management of irritable bowel syndrome.Am J Gastroenterol. 2021; 116: 17-44
- Behavioral and diet therapies in integrated care for patients with irritable bowel syndrome.Gastroenterology. 2021; 160: 47-62
- Resilience-based integrated IBD care is associated with reductions in health care use and opioids.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2021; S1542-3565: 01225-01228
- Biopsychosocial aspects of functional gastrointestinal disorders.Gastroenterology. 2016; S0016-5085: 00218-00223
- Effect of abuse history on pain reports and brain responses to aversive visceral stimulation: An FMRI study.Gastroenterology. 2008; 134: 396-404
- Abuse, trauma, and GI illness: Is there a link?.Am J Gastroenterol. 2011; 106: 14-25
- Gastrointestinal-specific anxiety: an important factor for severity of GI symptoms and quality of life in IBS.Neurogastroenterol Motil. 2010; 22: 646-e179
- Association between affective-cognitive symptoms of depression and exacerbation of crohn's disease.Am J Gastroenterol. 2016; 111: 864-870
- Symptoms of depression and anxiety are independently associated with clinical recurrence of inflammatory bowel disease.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2016; 14: 829-835.e1
- Improving patient-provider relationships to improve health care.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2020; 18: 1417-1426
- Flexible coping psychotherapy for functional dyspeptic patients: A randomized, controlled trial.Psychosom Med. 2007; 69: 81-88
- The central role of gastrointestinal-specific anxiety in irritable bowel syndrome: Further validation of the visceral sensitivity index.Psychosom Med. 2007; 69: 89-98
- Pain catastrophizing mediates the relationship between worry and pain suffering in patients with irritable bowel syndrome.Behav Res Ther. 2005; 43: 943-957
- Hypnotherapy for irritable bowel syndrome: Patient expectations and perceptions.Therap Adv Gastroenterol. 2022; 15 (17562848221074208)
- Best practice update: Incorporating psychogastroenterology into management of digestive disorders.Gastroenterology. 2018; 154: 1249-1257
- Cognitive-behavioural therapy in patients with inflammatory bowel diseases: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Int J Nurs Pract. 2019; 25: e12699